View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:00 AM   #2
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1z View Post
I was looking forward to start reading a book from my favourite author Harlan Coben. But to admit, my first experience was not that good. Some words are split in a very unlogical way.. morelike being cut off randomly. The e-book is in dutch, so maybe harder to read, but to describe it.. words like “aware” would be written like “a” at he the end of the line and “ware” on the next line.
I have encountered this same problem, but only in one book so far (The Alejandra Variations, by Paul Cook, a Phoenix Pick freebie), so I think it might be a fault with the book itself rather than the reader. I don't know how to fix it sorry, only hope your other books don't have the problem.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote