View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #45
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtmms View Post
I'm no expert, but I took customer service at their word when they said restoring factory defaults would erase all personal data. You get the same warning when you go to do it, as well.
Thanks runtmms. I searched Amazon help and it never did say what to do. But a youtube video said to deregister and restore factory defaults. I plugged the KFHD in to computer and it is empty except it shows my update I manually did. Which is strange that is not factory defaults.

Does your KFHD lose 1-2% just sitting overnight? Otherwise my new one is much better. I don't have drastic battery drop like I did on the old one. Still need to send back the old one. I never downloaded any Audible files, so maybe that helped. I still think that is a major battery drain.

While on that subject I found when I add my charge card or delete on Amazon it adds/deletes on my AUdible account. Same thing when I delete/add cc on Audible it adds/deletes on Amazon. I have contacted Amazon and Audible on this issue. They both pass the buck. No help. So Amazon will lose business because I don't want my cc on Audible anymore, contract is over. Anyone else have Audible and cancelled contract?
new is offline   Reply With Quote