View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #14692
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
I dread reading this thread. Really. I know I'll add something to the list. Everytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
I started to read the Alex Cross series (again), well a few I read before but reread them again to refresh my memory and then the new ones that were added later.
I think I want to read The Hobbit anytime soon after my Alex Cross series, but it is so different and actually not my kind of book. The fact that it is a classic and many people LOVE it, I might want to try.
I am very attracted to the book, the new movie that is coming out. What do you think?
Alex Rider by Horowitz, you mean? I want to read that too. Sounds like fun, quick series.

I think you should try The Hobbit, just like a classic deserves at least one reading. I'm not saying The Hobbit is a classic, but it's a well-known book.
I can't say I loved it, but I surely appreciated the adventure. If you find it slow-going, don't push it - waiting for the right moods might help. Worked for me.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote