View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:05 AM   #5
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaltrix View Post
[*] How well overall function works and whether there are any glitches in accessing using the EN feature?
[*]Regarding notes captured from the computer, how well are they presented on the PRS-T2.[*]Are they a joy to read even without the Clearly extension applied?[*]Are the graphics from clipped pages just bad looking or do they slow down the Evernote feature a lot ?
[*] How easy is it to add passages from a book and sync this up fast & problem free?
[*]Is there any chance to make new notes in Evernote via the onscreen drawing or keyboard, ie not a copy past procedure but typing or writing out a note that is saved as image perhaps?
[*]Account management options and general desktop features. How much do these options mirror using Evernote on the PC...functionality and speed wise?[/LIST][/B]

update, as evernote does not work always, I use dolphin pdf plugin to save the pages in pdf(in this way also graphs fit really well) then I send them with a browser to my email, and then I download the pdf with the browser. takes more time? yes and not, in the end I can download every kind of complex web page, and somebody could do an app in android that authomatize the procedure: export web page pdf+ send to an adress

then is really easy switch to browser and retrieve the files from the email having the mail as favorite.( I was thinking also to google drive or to cut and copy them in the media book sony directory with a pc)

Of course I hope that evernote will transfer my files more efficiently

Last edited by trocchietto; 10-05-2012 at 10:25 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote