View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:58 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I will try to Sync tonight - are you interested in syncing side-loaded books/documents between an Eink Kindle to the FireHD?
Just personal documents which never sync from Kindle to Kindle Fire on the KFv1 which is a pain for me. They sync from Kindle Fire to Kindle just not the other way around.

I have never been able to get sideloaded books to sync at all on any of my Kindles so I don't use that feature.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote