View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #8
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Android does everything I need it to do. Therefore, no sense wasting money on a device to get features I'll never use.

Just to re-iterate, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all tablet. Just like PC's, the user base is quite diverse. The market can easily support different models for different needs.

More power to those who want a Windows based tablet, but I belong to a group of consumers who have absolutely no need for one.

Choice will bring success to the tablet market.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote