Thread: eBookCleaner
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #6
jmaejr
Banned
jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350:Sony PRS-T1:Rooted Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by slobberchopz View Post

@jmaejr: I still have your email in mind. I haven't yet got around to the html reading part. Preferably, I would make a calibre plugin and let calibre read the html (no need to convert to htmlz) and give me the xhtml format. This would save a lot of time, errors, and debugging... Why reinvent the wheel?
That works for me as I am quite picky about my formatting, and don't always like the formatting Calibre does...now I just do it all by hand in Sigil.

If I knew Python better I would mess with your source code...

Waits patiently for this tool
jmaejr is offline   Reply With Quote