Thread: A good idea ?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvReadin View Post
It's quite a difficult one, because it isn't a straight translation - in English, you'd refer to the language as Dutch.
Thanks. I was reading the name of the dictionary off my Sony.

For some reason I can never remember to relate The Netherlands to Dutch. I even spent 4 years in Germany (military assignment)

Sorry if I offended anyone. Though it couldn't be as bad as when I referred to a person from Scotland as a Scotch.

AJ
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote