View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 03:22 AM   #2
Fortissimo
Connoisseur
Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Fortissimo knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony Reader Touch Edition (PRS-650BC)
I've had a similar problem. I opened a book and when I turned a few pages, my reader shutdown. I tried opening that same book and after the same number of pages, my reader shutdown again. Also, as in your case, it had no memory of opening the book and it wasn't available in the continue reading section.
Needless to say, I haven't tried opening that book again. I shall delete it, and download it afresh. Perhaps you have a similar problem. What about the books you've already read on the device? Are you having issues with them too?

Last edited by Fortissimo; 04-17-2011 at 03:33 AM.
Fortissimo is offline   Reply With Quote