View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:39 PM   #1
spooky69
Stats:
spooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505
Question The 2008 U.S. Presidential candidates and what they bring to the table for e-books

With all of this hubub about some sort of mini-elections going on today in a bunch of American states, I began to wonder about the possibilities of a black and/or woman (Mormon?) president and their policies on various issues regarding the current governance and potential future governance of America. My wondering led me to a question: what are these guys' stances on the issue of e-books and their future in terms of America.
Us Americans are pretty into books some of us, and so I would assume that these so-called politicians (who themselves are often photographed reading on planes) would eventually have to pick a stance on the existence of e-books and e-book readers in general. More specifically, I came here hoping to find out what are the 2008 U.S. Presidential candidates' have relayed in terms of their opinions on e-ink technology and its applicability as a method of conveying information to the human eye as part of an e-book reader roll-upable sheet of thing? Have any candidates come out and revealed which model(s) of e-book reader they own? I know that "Hillary Clinton" has said that she believes in evolution, but does she favor the evolution of the e-book reader into a holographic display on my shower wall?! If any of you have any CNN links to stories about these politicos' thought and feelings on the matter, please do not be afraid of my reaction to you posting them.
spooky69 is offline   Reply With Quote