View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Nook Color updates

Will the April NC updates advertised on TV this weekend, allow me to download the Kindle Ap? I like to keep my Kindle 3 in my purse and read off and on all day, but use my Nook Color at night at home and always while DH drives the RV. I was thinking that if I rooted the NC, I could switch back and forth, but now I"m wondering if the new update will do this instead?
I considered rooting the NC last fall, but never really got a clear plan of how to do it, so still have a nicely working stock NC. Is autorooter as easy as mentioned?
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote