View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:21 PM   #43
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
I'm surprised how few of you want a touchscreen. personally, I would like it if properly implemented. I want the whole kindle to just be screen- no bezel, nothing. I really think over time that's what we'll end up seeing.
of course, over time it may not need a keyboard anyway because it will be able to take notes, etc. using voice recognition.

Last edited by bZkindle; 03-08-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: typo fixed
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote