View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 05:26 AM   #144
RandyR
RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RandyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab 3
Plugins and Preferences suddenly aren't available in my QuarantineAndScrub library, so I can't finish swapping work titles and authors for real titles and authors.
Is the library just corrupted and I have to start over? When I switch back to my main library I get my plugins back. This happened after I restarted the computer. When I started Calibre again, it acted like I had just installed it.
I'm just going to copy everything back the way it is and delete the new library and start again I guess.

edit: FFS, because Calibre wasn't maximized, there was no down-arrow to open the second row of icons that Q&S was in, along with Preferences

Last edited by RandyR; 10-16-2017 at 08:45 AM.
RandyR is offline   Reply With Quote