View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 10:19 AM   #23
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
g drive is so slow - 3.5 gb for backup and sync to process, tits been runnign fo 4 hours on a fast connect and its still only half way though.
to clarify - i don't copy dropbox to g drive, I mirror from my docs to dropbox and from same my docs location to g drive - 2 x mirrors
then dropbox app does its thing to update cloud and google back up and sync shoulddo the same
in free file sync you can mirror one source to multiple destinations

a assume that dropbox but supporting cc authentication on new devices iis a separate issue from dropbox having a 3 device limit i.e. if i paid for dropbox pro or business tier, it still would not let cc authenticate, unless via a google auth workaround?

what i might do, for speed and to save space, is to add a filter to FFS, so that it excludes mirroring any original_epub formats.I have no need to be grabbing those from cloud backups
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote