View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 11:54 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Sorry - please let me clarify. I have absolutely no doubt at all that there is a Kindle "in the works", and that it will appear on the scene sooner or later. My only doubt is that there's going to be any sort of formal "launch" of it on Monday. It seems relatively clear that some sort of launch at the Frankfurt book fair was indeed planned, but equally clear that, for some reason, it got postponed.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote