View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 10:35 AM   #69
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Well, just to say, I just downloaded version 0,4 and it converted one of my PDFs.

First to tell, it took a long, very long time (original file is about 6MB and end file is about 20MB) to do the job.

But, the most important thing is, the job is done with flying colors. Pictures are there, everything looks perfect. Only thing is my err, I didn't corrected overlapping so some info overlaps. Next time, I know what to do.

Excellent program. Really, I can say that with this program, there's no problem with PDFs anymore. At least, I hope it would do all job like this one. Excellent job.

Thank you very much.