View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Some questions and suggestions -- with the greatest respect...

...for your work. (Wonderful covers!!! Gorgeous!)

Question:
I was looking through this one and there appears to be 2 (?) blank pages between some chapters. Additionally, some (?) chapters begin in the middle of the screen.

Suggestion:
I see, also, that you're not indenting between each paragraph for all your uploads. (This may be your preference; if so, then please ignore this suggestion. Indenting is MY preference, and it may not be YOUR preference! However, on SOME lines that go the edge of the margin, the result below is what happens. For example:

of the division of property, of immense wealth and squalid poverty, of rank, descent, and noble blood.
"The words induced me to turn towards myself. I

Please accept my thanks for the work you're doing on this and the other classics you've done.

I just now saw my cut and past from Frankenstein didn't work out.
Thank you,
Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-14-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote