View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #21
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
That looks very interesting. When I played around with IF it was just a little beyond my capabilities at the time, and more than a little fiddly, but this Inform 7 does look interesting. I'll bookmark that for a better look later on. Thanks for the link
Here's the source (yes, really the source) file of one of the early games developed for Inform 7: http://www.inform-fiction.org/I7Down...nze/source.txt
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote