View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 08:56 AM   #581
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by radamo View Post
The KFX version that I just created is not even in my list when I ask to Send Specific Format. I did restart Calibre.
You need to configure kfx as a format that can be sent to that device. With your device connected click on the "Device" drop-down menu and choose "Configure this device". Under "Select available formats and their order for this device", add a checkmark to kfx and use the arrow buttons move it up/down and set its priority relative to the other formats.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote