View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 06:19 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micron View Post
Thanks. After poking around here, I'm not sure I'm in the right place. I thought this forum was primarily about using Calibre, but it seems not. I can't tell where I would even post my question about fixing book folder file paths.

No, this Forum is called the Introduce Yourself Forum, where new members come to introduce themselves to other members.

Another member has kindly supplied the link to....the calibre forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote