View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 07:09 AM   #6
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I use subchapters, maybe more like subheadings, all the time in my Sony. Never caused me a spec of trouble. But I don't do books for sale, so I am spared the headaches that you are having.

If you want to see some even worse headaches are with selling, check out Hitch's posts. Glad you go it through the mill. I hope you have the sales to justify the headaches!
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote