View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 05:09 PM   #3
brontus
Enthusiast
brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.brontus is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, Kindle Fire, Aldiko on LG Optimus Elite
I tried using Calibre, both the book editor to rebuild the TOC and also doing an epub to epub conversion. Rebuilding the TOC removed about half of the errors for some reason. I tried rebuilding the TOC in Calibre several more times to no avail.

Considering I am the only one working on this file and I generally don't touch the toc.ncx unless there is a problem, I'll vote for LuLu having a lame validator tool.

Would you prefer the term "subheading?" These sections are definately not chapters in their own right but simply a part of the chapter dealing with a specific theme. Here is a sample:

Quote:
PREFACE
INTRODUCTION
Part I - Scientific Aspects
I - COMMUNICATION
1.1 VERBAL COMMUNICATION
1.2 COMMUNICATION IN L2
1.3 LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION
1.4 LEXICON AND COMMUNICATION
1.5 NATURAL AND SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT
1.6 THE STAGES OF ACQUISTION OF L2
1.7 BILINGUALISM AND COMMUNICATION