View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:36 PM   #30
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I'm in a bit of a funk. I'm trying to get a lot of school work done, and after reading all sorts of academic reading, I have found myself not in the mood to read novels lately. I've been reading a lot of manga instead of novels and short stories for the past month, to sort of lighten my mood and give me a bit of a change from reading only straight text. I have 3 or 4 books almost finished that I haven't been able to concentrate on reading (I've also been suffering from some pretty bad headaches all month), so I'll just try to wait the funk out before finishing them.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote