View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:56 PM   #26
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Thanks everyone! The more I think on it, the more I just binged on reading and sparked out. There are several good books that I have that I want to read. The book I'm reading is really good, but it seems anytime I read Larrsons books this happens LOL.

I don't see the reading 100 in 2011 as a competition, more as a goal, and a way for me to keep track of what I've read, and see where I'm going, it also has helped me to remember what I've read, as far as plot lines go, I tend to forget alot of what I read after a few months. And keeping track on good reads has been a great way to go!

I'll address a couple things though:

1. I'm not depressed, just kept seeing my eReader dead and not charged and kind of feeling guilty about it.

2. I might try reading multiple books, never done that. I DO think that I'm just going to hunker down and finish The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest tonight, it shouldn't take more than 3 hours at the most.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote