View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:31 PM   #25
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Anyone else get into one of these?

I don't think I've finished a book in a month! I started reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets nest, and just kind of stopped reading! The book is great though, which is weird. I only have about 120 pages left.

I think maybe I went to hard too fast into the whole read 100 books in 2011 thing, and read 30 books in the first 2-3 months and just got burnt out.

I'm sure once I get something that I really want to read again it'll start back up....but man, I was thinking about this, and thought..wow I haven't read an entire book in a month!
Sorry for that. I think you may be right about binging.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote