View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #21
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Anyone else get into one of these?

I don't think I've finished a book in a month! I started reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets nest, and just kind of stopped reading! The book is great though, which is weird. I only have about 120 pages left.
Sorry to hear you're in a funk. I hope it ends for you soon. I get into them myself and I know it's not a nice place to be.

I completely understand about not finishing books even though they are good. I have quite a few like that myself. I'm not making myself finish until the day I am really in the mood to do so.

Maybe you need to do something else that you enjoy for awhile. It's a good time of the year to get out and do some gardening. Being out in the sun always makes me feel better.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote