View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:34 AM   #51
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Anybody noticing any 5GHz wireless dropouts? It seems to have gotten worse for me after the latest update (5.6.0.0).

I was willing to entertain the notion that the fault might lie with my wireless network, but then other 5GHz devices don't experience the problem on the same network. The issue also seems to follow the device to other networks.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote