View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 10:24 PM   #23
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Hmm...gotta say I'm a little worried about my battery. Yesterday, it went from showing 80% to 60% over the course of 8 hrs when it was in sleep mode! I finished reading a book last night and it still said 60%. A little while ago I was on the library screen, deleting the read books and going into one or two of the other books to see how it looked and then returning to the library screen. At different points it would show 60, 40, 50 and then back to 60 or 40. Weird. It then got plugged into my PC for a few minutes to put some other books on it. It was plugged in for around 10 minutes. And right now it shows 70%. I don't believe it :>

So, besides Bookeen's website, any other place to find a battery that fits?
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote