View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
In the library view, click on the column heading for a column to sort on that column. For example, click on authors to sort on that.
Clicking column heading for author does not work for me - authors are still not in order. Titles column works, rating, etc works. But authors does not work when clicking on the column heading. BTW, my authors are listed as LN, FN and my titles are listed as LN, dash, series name, series number, book name.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote