View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #9
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I would be utterly amazed if your device gave you "8000 page turns". That's pure "marketting hype" from PVI (the screen manufacturer). Please tell us what you actually get from it, not the meaningless figure that PVI quote.
On the Bebook forum, people seem to be getting anywhere between 1000 and 9000, depending on what sort of files they read most. I read exclusively Mobipocket, and I'm getting around 3500, without ever switching it off.
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote