View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 11:44 PM   #138
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
cross platform solutions being iOS and Android are not something you should be looking for as a good solution isn't there.
Have you already looked at BookFusion, as I suggested to you? What would you currently find insufficient about it?

You can look at my list of issues here. What would be your list?

Being specific is more useful than posting blanket statements such as "there is and never will be good cross-platform EPUB software, period".

I don't think there are very many things that BookFusion needs to add/fix to be equal to or better than Marvin.

Most importantly, BookFusion does not have Marvin's crucial weakness: non-availability of annotations syncing. That's Marvin's cardinal flaw (and quite embarrassing, really), and if this core feature still isn't available in Marvin in 2022, the app just can't be taken seriously. That was true 10 years ago, and much more so now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
switch phones
For heaven's sake, anything but that!

I'm so happy I ditched the iPhone back in 2017 or so, switching to Samsung Note phones.

Apple software is just so lame – really tailor-made for users with an IQ of no more than 70.

Yeah, smart users can use Apple devices, too, if absolutely forced to, but it typically causes suffering to them, due to all the drastic Apple restrictions and lack of flexible/customizable functionality.

I still use my 3 iPads on a daily basis, but their operating system is outrageously limited compared to Android. I wouldn't dream of going back to silly iPhone.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote