View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 03:05 PM   #5
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjBLqf-_9 View Post
Apache: yes I like what I read about Freda!

Unfortunately it is only available from the Microsoft Store... which requires a Microsoft account and all that jazzz. I'm not ready for that, yet.

FWIW: I am surprised that the developer would restrict themselves to "only-through-the-Microsoft-Store". Surprises me because Microsoft's AppStore didn't do so well the last time for their phone... the only advantage it has has now is Microsoft has forced WinX upgrade on so many people.
Freda was originally created for Windows phone.

Besides, standalone reading apps are pretty niche already on mobile platforms. I imagine it's more so on desktop. There's probably additional overhead cost if the developer offers ad-free versions for sale on their own site and it's somewhat doubtful that additional sales from offering it on the desktop platform will be enough to offset that additional overhead.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote