View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 01:18 PM   #3
wjBLqf-_9
Enthusiast
wjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterwjBLqf-_9 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None
Apache: yes I like what I read about Freda!

Unfortunately it is only available from the Microsoft Store... which requires a Microsoft account and all that jazzz. I'm not ready for that, yet.

FWIW: I am surprised that the developer would restrict themselves to "only-through-the-Microsoft-Store". Surprises me because Microsoft's AppStore didn't do so well the last time for their phone... the only advantage it has has now is Microsoft has forced WinX upgrade on so many people.
wjBLqf-_9 is offline   Reply With Quote