View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 06:06 AM   #3
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Have you tried installing ES File Explorer to manage files? Also, are you saving books to the SD card and not internal storage?
Thanks for your reply.

I tried one file explorer app, but I couldn't figure out how to use it to do what I wanted it to do; so, I deleted it. I'll try the ES File Explorer. Ironically, I think that I will have to delete an app and maybe some other things in order to add it though, because of the out of memory/out of storage issue.

I looked all around for a setting that would direct the smartphone to store things on the card, instead of in internal memory, but never could find such a setting. If the file explorer can help me out in moving some things around, maybe it wouldn't be too big of an issue for me to download the owner's manual and locate the info in there. I guess that I could download it to my laptop if I needed to.

Thanks, again.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 03-15-2018 at 06:10 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote