View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #1
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Correct missing author info in a Mobi file?

A friend just bought a Kindle and has downloaded some PD or Baen books (not DRM'd, but I'm not certain of the source) that don't have the author in the right data location to allow the Kindle to sort books by author. She has downloaded Creator but isn't sure if that tool will let her fix this. Does anyone have a suggestion of the best way to fix the Author info in an existing Mobi file?

She also wants to know how to combine multiple chapters in an HTML formatted book into one Mobi book. Creator again? Or would another tool be easier to use?

Feel free to point me to an online reference-- I don't usually deal with mobi formats, so I wasn't sure where to direct her.

Thanks!
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote