View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:27 PM   #93
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalandar View Post
Why should you decide how someone who brought you to a retailer gets paid by that retailer? You have nothing to do with that relationship or their arrangement.
Again... I get to decide simply because I can. Because it's within my power and it breaks no rules, ToS's, or laws to do so. It's not my fault that third parties can disrupt the arrangement you have with Amazon by simply changing a URL, or installing software to block cookies.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote