View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 04:34 PM   #22
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I know!

So, people, any other thoughts? Even silly like mine? Come on! We have to all work together for a successful prison break
Spoiler:
I was thinking along the lines of if they knew the order in which they arrived then knowing that were two colors represented at the time of the governors speech, then they could back track and the first person that only saw a single other color would know that he has the opposite color.

Or something like that, I'm not sure it holds water though...
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote