Thread: LRF output
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 09:20 AM   #28
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal
Released v0.3.16 which fixes igorsk's bug as well as https://libprs500.kovidgoyal.net/ticket/34

A general note on converting Baen books. Its usually a good idea to pass the file with "toc" in its name to html2lrf.
Kovid:

The new version of html2lrf no longer crashes on my Grantville Gazettes (from Baen, of course). However, I now get .lrf files that cause my reader to crash and re-start itself. You should be able to reproduce this with the example html I sent you before, and the command line:
Code:
html2lrf --title="Grantville Gazette Vol. 2" --author="Eric Flint, ed." 1011250005_toc.htm -o GrantvilleGazetteV2.lrf --cover=1011250005.jpg
...appropriately quoted to make your shell-of-choice happy.

I'll try varying the command line switches to see if there's and alternative that works, and update the results here.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote