View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #185
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
heatherc--

I've read several posts here regarding people who have tried to load both secure ePub and secure PDF files onto their reader. It seems that this is a "no go". For some reason, you can only have one or the other on your reader at a time. Seems strange to me, but like I said several people are reporting the same results.

Hope this helps--
dordale

Ahhhaa!!!!! I was about to throw my laptop across the room lol!!!! I was like, what am I doing wrong, why don't they want me to read???, lol. I borrowed 4 books, the first one I downloaded was an EPUB and it worked perfectly. The other 3 were PDF's, and when I tried to download them, I got "protected page" and couldn't read them on the reader, but could on ADE. I never even considered something like that happening, thanks!!

Last edited by emonti8384; 10-27-2009 at 10:33 AM.
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote