View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:37 PM   #22
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Kindle View Post

Everything works fine in recovery mode.

I called Amazon and replacement unit is already on it's way. It's actually cool that their warranty has cross-shipping and overnight shipping.

So if I don't get anywhere by tomorrow morning I'll pack it up and ship it away. As much as I like to mess with technology I miss my books and need them for my work.
What the did you tell them to get them to send a replacement (you don't really have to answer that )? Maybe Osen can get a new one as well.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote