View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 01:50 AM   #20078
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

Next is The Coldest War by Ian Tregillis. The next installment in an alternate WW2 universe.
Well, this was better than Bitter Seeds the first in the Milkweed trilogy by Ian Tregillis. Several puzzles from the previous book fell into place and the final reveal was very creative. I also thought this one had more substance and development. To be honest, I wouldn't have continued after the first book but the 90% Kobo promo code brought the cost down to the "why not?" level. I'll read the final book in the series at a later date. Bitter Seeds I rated C- [3 stars] but this one I'll upgrade to B- [4 stars].

Next is White Fire by Preston & Child.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote