View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1212 View Post
When I look at my book in the kindle previewer and reader I see the title (ie metadata title) appearing on the top of every page, including above my cover image.
It's worth noting that, at least in the case of the Kindle devices, what is being read and displayed is not the metadata as you may have entered it in Sigil, but the title as you entered it in the Book Details (first) page of the publishing process. Or so at least has been my experience.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote