View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 11:03 AM   #62
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I can't really think of anything they could add at this point. I'm not interested in colour as I'd not read books with diagrams, lots of pictures in them on an e-ink device. The resolution is fine for me, I even found the resolution on the kindle keyboard to be adequate let alone the resolution on the paperwhite. Battery life is good, page turns are fast enough and now devices have built in lights, I can't think of anything more they can add. I will probably upgrade my device in a year or so. Unless Amazon pull something enticing out of their hat this year then I'll wait until next year.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote