View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #436
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by notimp View Post
The removal of the status bar is a huge feature for Komic in my point of view and I'm very much looking forward to the new release. But. For several reasons I'm locked into staying on 5.1.2, an older firmware version where you seem to have split developing builds.

Would it be possible, and please take all the time you need, to also draft a version for 5.1.2 where the status bar has been removed? It honestly is the one thing that prevents me from using Komic more than i actually do.
I could provide a modded start script to hide the status bar. Maybe we could use KUAL to run one or the other (with the status bar).
Or we can create a small KUAL extension to hide/show the status bar, then run Komic....
Anyway, you should use KUAL to shot the bar again...

On the other hand, I'm playing around with the removal of the borders in pages.
This is done by an external script (thanks to Imagemagick) run by inside Komic.
It works fine (check screenshots below) but it's a bit slow...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	676.5 KB
ID:	103702   Click image for larger version

Name:	10_NEW.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	648.2 KB
ID:	103703  
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote