View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Tinkergnome
Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Tinkergnome can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
mobi to azw3 / azw3 to mobi

I understand that calibre will not get the functionality of writing the exth 113 or 503 fields. But why does it delete the fields when i convert the files from mobi to azw3 or azw3 to mobi. I will have to spend hours rebuilding my library due to calibre deleting them while i was changing file types so i could use send to kindle. Is there a way to stop this behavior get calibre to direct copy the fields between conversions?
Tinkergnome is offline   Reply With Quote