View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:59 AM   #5
Glottalpoly
Enthusiast
Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
DoctorOhh,

I think that we must have very different cases. I have taken mine out of the case and tried it. It is certainly a lot easier, but I still think that it goes against HF&E principles.

We read from left to read - so the first function that we encounter is "delete", when I would imagine that 99% of the timewhat we want to do is read.

I am keen to get feedback from others, particularly those with cases. I am finding that it is actually quicker to rotate the device, wait for it to re-orient, click "read", re rotate it back , then wait for it to reposition. That is NOT a good HF&E experience !
Glottalpoly is offline   Reply With Quote