View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:55 AM   #18
atanner
atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.atanner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadioflex View Post
I'm sorry to have made you so angry, but perhaps you could read what I wrote. I was simply pointing out that you could be mistaken for having an agenda. I certainly didn't accuse you of anything, and to make my own stance perfectly transparent I even stated that I DO have an agenda. How more fair could I have been?

I didn't mean to make you emotional.

However, I notice that you haven't explicitly stated that you have no connection with the company.
No worries bro, there's no agenda here. I just want to hear what you guys have to say about a topic without having my thread getting hijacked so some (not you) can listen to themselves yap about the same garbage that has been said a million times...even AFTER the cows came back

Thanks for your posts and btw...I am 100% with you on the DRM story for SOME genres...but this one in particular just doesn't fit that.

Merci!
atanner is offline   Reply With Quote