View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:08 AM   #19
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
ENABLE_DIAGS on the user storage partiton + re-boot will give you access to the battery management monitor screen.

NOTE: DO NOT attach to a "wall charger" or other source of greater than 300ma when in this mode - the battery management scripting has a coding error in that will allow an "over-current" charge rate sufficient to damage the USB port.
For the ugly details, find the thread where I cooked my USB port (it has an in-line copy of the battery management report with notes).
erm. I have never gone into DIAGS on my 3 before...
*trepidation* *cuddles 3 lovingly*
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote