View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
DragonflyKing
Enthusiast
DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.DragonflyKing can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kobo Touch
Kobo Touch loses UNREAD/FINISHED status after disconnecting from Calibre

When I connect my Kobo Touch to Calibre and add books, when I disconnect again all books are marked as UNREAD, even ones that I have not changed.

Is there a way to show the read status in Calbre and sync this with my Kobo Touch?

I already know how to create a column to flag read status (e.g. Yes/No column) - I just want a method that will allow my device to remember that I have FINISHED a particular book.

In case it makes any difference: All my books are epub files downloaded via Calibre to the main memory of the device using this save template
{#class}/{title_sort} - {authors_sort}
Where #class is my classification for the book (Fiction.classic, Fiction.Sci-Fi etc.)

Thanks for any help
DragonflyKing is offline   Reply With Quote