Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #281
geenp
Enthusiast
geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.geenp 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: none
I just got a Noreve case and I'm quite pleased with it. Cost a bit more than I would normally pay for a case but I wanted to see what the fuss with "premium" cases was about.

It fits extremely well and holds the Kobo in securely without obscuring the front bezel which I especially like because I don't like it when I read at off angles to the lights or sun and anything casts a shadow on the edge of the screen, it's a peeve of mine. I don't like straps either. The case feels solid and well made, the front cover is padded and the rear shell is leather wrapped over a piece of metal (there is a small gap in the seams where I can see) and the bulk added is minimal. Attention to detail is impressive, no feature is left covered, the case even has a hole in the back to expose the reset function.

The cost is quite high and even though it is impressive, the extra is hard to justify over the other cases that work well but for a device that I use many hours a week over the next year or two, I would not call it unreasonable. They only ship via courier outside of France so the shipping cost can add up. My curiosity is sated so unless this changes, I might never buy another case from them.

My pictures wouldn't reveal much more than the official pictures but if anybody wants to know anything specific I can try take some shots.
geenp is offline   Reply With Quote